Total Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Grill Prep: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings (6 pieces each)
2½ pounds chicken wings (about 24 pieces).
1. Add marinade to the chicken, cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Grill for 20 minutes, turning as needed.
Blend together the following ingredients for your marinade:
3 ounces rough chopped fresh ginger
2 cloves of garlic
¼ cup rough chopped white onion
4 stalks of culantro
Zest of one lemon
Juice of one lemon
½ cup olive oil
Pinch sea salt
1. Add coal to grill, stack in the shape of a pyramid.
2. Spray on lighter fluid and step back, light with a match or a lighter.
3. After 25 minutes the coals should be gray, if so, you are ready to grill.
4. Spread coals evenly.
Tip: This recipe is best if the wings are marinated overnight.