This delectable chicken parmesan recipe is simple and easy to make.
There are not a lot of ingredients and is a good recipe to have kids help with.
One can coat the chicken in the flour while another can dip the chicken in the parmesan cheese mixture.
The good thing about this delicious recipe is that one serving of about 4 ounces is very high in protein and very satisfying.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
3 oz flour
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
3 oz parmesan cheese
1 oz milk
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a flat pan or plate.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix in the parmesan cheese and milk.
3. Pound the chicken lightly with a mallet to flatten.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in the flour and shake off the excess.
5. Dip the floured chicken breasts into the egg/cheese/milk batter, turning to coat both sides.
6. At the same time heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil.
7. Cook the chicken until both sides are golden brown.
Tip: You can use clarified butter instead of olive oil.
Once one side of the chicken is browned, turn over and bake at 350° F for 10 minutes.
Add this recipe to your favorite menu list and enjoy it each time you make it.
Get Paid to Write at HomeClick Here to Join!